List of Official Voters for the Molecule of the Year 2012 & 2013
AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND
1. Australia and New Zealand Society for Cell and Developmental Biology
Dr. Evan Ingley- (2010)(2011)(2012)(2013) ANZSCDB Dr. Edna Hardeman (2009)- President, ANZSCDB
2. Canadian Society for Molecular Biosciences [old name- Canadian Society for Biochemistry, Molecular and Cellular Biology] Dr. Jim Davie- Ex- President, CSBMCB
Dr. Jean- Pierre Perreault (2010)- Ex President, Dr. David Williams (2009) - Ex-President
3. Indian Society of Cell Biology Dr. Vegesna Radha-(2012)(2013) ISCB Dr. Veena Parnail-(2011) Ex President, Dr. Rita Mulherkar-(2009)(2010) Ex President
4. European Federation of Biotechnology President of EFB
5. Brazilian Society for Cell Biology Dr. Wilson Savino - President, BSCB
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
6. The American Society for Cell Biology* Dr. Brigid Hogan - President, ASCB
7. International Society for Molecular and Cell Biology and Biotechnology Protocols and Researches Prof. Isidro T. Savillo - President, ISMCBBPR
* The ISMCBBPR congratulates ASCB for having two long time ASCB members receiving the prestigious 2009 Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine. Please visit ASCB web page. Thanks.
The official voters are only limited to current Presidents of selected national and international organizations worldwide in Molecular and Cellular Biology and Biotechnology and related sciences unless there will be reasonable excuses. It is important that Voters know how to interpret and comprehensively read publications that are written in English.